Teaching Assistant Level 4 (HLTA) - Junction Farm Primary School (Vision Academy Learning Trust)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/09/2021 08:30
£17,315 (SCP 19 - 22)
Schools - Support
Junction Farm Primary School is a highly successful primary school based in Eaglescliffe. We have:
• A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
• Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
• A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
• Excellent support from the Academy, Governing Body, the staff and parents
We strive to ensure that our school environment is attractive, welcoming, safe, secure and conducive to learning. The school environment is of real importance and its maintenance and development is the concern of all involved in the school with both children and staff encouraged to take a pride in their surroundings.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant providing support to both full class and small groups of pupils in KS1 with detailed phonics experience and the ability to cover for staff PPA.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience of working in an educational provision and with detailed phonics experience.
• The ability to provide staff PPA cover
• A calm, understanding and friendly personality
• The ability to manage behaviour and help students focus on any given task, encouraging pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher.
• A professional, nurturing and resilient approach.
• Commitment and dependability within the workplace with ability to use your own initiative.
• The confidence to address conflict and challenging behaviour, once trained.
• The willingness to work flexibly and constructively as part of a team, providing day to day classroom support to the children and assisting with pupil behaviour as and if required in a supportive manner.
• The awareness of Team Teach training would be desirable.
• The ability to establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and responding to individual needs.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.junctionfarm.org.uk and send your completed application to: Mrs D Harrison, Trust HR Officer, C/O Whinstone Primary School, Lowfields Lane, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton on Tees. TS17 ORJ or email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held: Friday 1st October 2021
This job is closed for applications.