Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Holy Trinity Rosehill CofE (VA) Primary School
Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,481 - £27,041 (Grade I)
Schools - Support
Term time (plus 5 days)
Governors are seeking to appoint a highly effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant to undertake whole class cover (PPA time) and lead small group intervention across school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about teaching and learning
• Want to make a difference in our ‘outstanding’ church school and be committed to our school vision
• Have a relevant teaching qualification or meet the National Higher Level Teaching Assistant Standards, or have an equivalent HLTA qualification.
• Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to be flexible working in the classroom
• Be able to work creatively and strategically and collaborate with teachers
• Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
• Have experience of working across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
• Have excellent classroom skills including high expectations and a commitment to challenging every learner through an exciting, inspiring enquiry-based curriculum
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills that motivate and inspire children to achieve their very best
In return we can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a wonderful school full of enthusiastic and happy children who enjoy learning
• Hardworking, committed and friendly staff who are fully supportive of our school ethos
• A supportive and fully committed Governing Body
• A firm commitment to your continuing professional development
This post is not open to job share.
Our school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to school are welcomed by arrangement with the Head Teacher, Mrs Andrea Swift
Please contact the school on 01642 581239.
All application forms must be submitted to the school by the closing date. Application forms can be obtained from our school office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the application is written with due regard to the person specification.