Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£34,728 - £36,922
It is our mission to provide the best technology so that Stockton-on-Tees and Darlington Borough Councils can deliver the very best, leading edge services to citizens. This is your chance to come and join a forward thinking, highly performing team as we make giant leaps forward into adopting cloud technologies. Ready to get involved?
Title: ICT Platform Engineer
Location: Darlington / Home Working. This post has been identified as suitable for flexible working which enables the postholder to work 40% of their working time away from the office
Salary: £34,728 - £36,992
Other Benefits: Commitment to your training and development, Good LGPS Pension, Good holiday entitlement (26 days rising to 31 after 5 years’ service), Flexible working hours and many others!
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
- VMware, CICSO UCS, Nimble SAN
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 suite.
What sort of thing will I be doing?
• Creating low-level design, reviewing and providing feedback on high-level designs.
• Participating in re-engineering existing solutions and services to ensure they leverage additional benefits provided through our Cloud Offerings.
• Building and refreshing core components of the On-Premise and Cloud Infrastructures.
• Building and rolling out solutions and infrastructure platforms for multiple public sector organisations.
• Engineer and develop scripts and configurations.
Why work for Xentrall Shared Services?
Bring a solid background in IT infrastructure, a good energy, a passion to deliver excellence and we will bring career progression and training and development opportunities. Similar to shaping and defining the solutions you deliver, you will have the ability to shape and define your own career path, through hands-on technical work and through our commitment to your development.
We are now accepting CV’s as a method of applying for this role, if you meet the criteria in the job description you are highly encouraged to apply.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact David Reese, ICT Platform Team Leader, on 01642 524854