Teaching assistant Band 3 and Cover supervisor Band 4 - St Michael’s CE Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/09/2021 12:00
£13,577 - £14,281
Schools - Support
St Michael’s CE Primary School, Alnwick
St Michael’s is a Voluntary Aided Church of England Primary School.
We are seeking to recruit a new member of our team who will be able to fulfil a duel role: providing teaching assistant support in the morning including leading interventions and Read Write Inc. In the afternoons, the role would involve leading classes to cover PPA for teachers across the school as part of a highly effective and friendly team. are looking for successful applicants who must have the flexibility to work across the full primary age range and curriculum.
For this post we are looking for someone who:
• is creative, talented and inspirational;
• has high expectations of themselves and the children they work wth;
• is imaginative in their approach to teaching and learning;
• has a commitment to inclusion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils;
• is flexible and understands how to use a range of strategies to impact on every pupil;
• enjoys being a member of a team that works hard to raise standards of teaching and learning;
is committed to our distinctive Christian ethos and values;
• is hard working with a sense of fun!
St Michael’s Primary School can offer you:
High quality continuing professional development – based on your specific needs and requirements;
An exciting and dynamic curriculum;
A friendly, well-motivated and caring school community made up of:
- fun and enthusiastic children who enjoy school life and learning;
- a hardworking staff team who have high expectations;
- a supportive and proactive governing body and leadership team.
15 hours Band 3
15 hours Band 4
A visit to the school is encouraged following current COVID restrictions. We are also very happy to discuss the post over the phone or via email. Please highlight curriculum strengths and interests on your application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Applications should be returned to School by midday on Friday 24th September with Interviews scheduled for week beginning 27th September
Application forms to be emailed to email@example.com. Please address the person specification within the ‘additional information’ section of the application form and include areas of curriculum expertise/ interest.
School Name: St Michael’s CE Primary School
Full address: Howling Lane, Alnwick, Northumberland,
Postcode: NE66 1DJ
Tel.: 01665 602850
Website address: www.stmichaelsalnwick.northumberland.sch.uk/
Salary amounts quoted are subject to an equated salary adjustment if you commence employment part way through the academic year
This job is closed for applications.