Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Band 7 £20,493 - £21,748 pa
Hartlepool is a vibrant and energetic town with growing prospects. As an authority we want to make Hartlepool the best it possibly can be and want dedicated, driven and committed staff to help us achieve that.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our Construction Team.
The candidate will need Formal Qualifications gained through an industry recognised route. The candidate must be willing to train further.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for general construction, maintenance & repairs within domestic and commercial properties.
• Responsive repairs service
• Planned/Programmed repairs and maintenance
• Repairs to vacant properties
• Works to disabled adaptations
• Works to capital funded schemes
• Emergency works
• Any other associated work which may arise in the provision of our service
• Any other associated work which may arise in other disciplines and other
Departments within the Procurement and Property Services.
Hartlepool Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures and a disclosure and barring service (dbs) check will be required.
For further details and an informal discussion please contact Mark Greenwood, Construction Officer (Building) on: 07554111344.
Closing date: 29/09/21