Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/09/2021 21:53
£14,198 - £14,482 Pro-rata (0.735 fte)
Schools - Support
Required for November 2021 (or sooner if possible).
Level 2 Teaching Assistant: 1st Post – Early Years (permanent)
2nd Post – ASD/ADHD Pupil Support (permanent)
32.5 hours per week (8.30am to 3.30pm daily)
Term Time + 3 days
Part hours, variable hours or Job Share will be considered for these posts
Band 3 NJC SCP 5 to 6
£19.311 to £19698 FTE
£14,198 to £14,482 Pro-rata (0.735 fte)
The Academy Committee and Headteacher of Richard Coates CE Primary School would like to appoint a suitably experienced Teaching Assistant to join our school. This is an opportunity to become part of our school community, initially supporting either younger pupils or pupils with specific needs. The role requires a level of flexibility and may alter over time to include more developed roles and responsibilities with the potential to work across the primary school age range.
Are you someone who:
• is passionate about giving children the best possible start in life?
• work under the direction of the class teacher and SENDCo to deliver and provide support and guidance on a 1-1 basis or in small groups, in and out of the classroom setting;
• can work with professionals in and outside of the school team, to play a key role in providing a bespoke curriculum on a 1:1 basis or in small groups;
• can support the development of new skills and ideas in themselves and others;
• is a positive role model for all of our pupils and uphold our school values;
• can work as a member of a team to improve outcomes for children?
Are you someone who has:
• high expectations for self, pupils and others;
• excellent communication skills;
• a commitment to working within a team;
• experience of supporting children;
We can offer:
• the chance to join a welcoming and supportive team of pupils, staff, parents and forward thinking learning community.
• a hard working team dedicated to raising standards.
• incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
• opportunities for professional development.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Visit the school website www.richardcoatesceprimary.co.uk for further information.
Visits to the school are welcome, between the 20th and 30th of September, should you wish to visit school please book a date and time by contacting Mrs Cheryl Blackburn at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is: Monday 4th October 2021, at 12.00 midday
All application forms and other documents should be returned to Mr David Clay, the School Business Manager: either by post, by hand or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Interviews will be held in the week of the 11th of October.
The appointment will commence on the 4th of November 2021, however where it is possible for a candidate to start prior to this date, the school will give all consideration to an alternate start date.
This job is closed for applications.