ICT Project Manager/Business Analyst
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
It is our mission to provide the best ICT Service to support Stockton-on-Tees and Darlington Borough Councils to deliver the very best, leading edge services to their citizens.
This is an opportunity to join our forward thinking, high performing team as we help both councils progress their ICT work programmes.
Title: ICT Project Manager/Business Analyst
Location: Darlington / Home Working with occasional travel within Tees Valley and wider region
This post has been identified as suitable for flexible working which enables the postholder to work 40% of their working time away from the office.
Salary: £40,876 - £42,821
What will you be doing?
• Undertaking the management of a very varied portfolio of ICT projects and programmes and corresponding ICT resources
• Developing strong relationships with customers to understand their business needs and ensuring they get the ICT resources they need to deliver successful projects
• Working with customers and suppliers to deliver innovative service solutions
• Managing ICT procurements of various size and complexity
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Significant experience in successfully managing a broad spectrum of ICT projects
• Proven ability to manage a mixed and dynamic project portfolio
• Experience in working alongside and also managing ICT professionals
• The skills needed to collaborate well with customers and help them achieve their business goals
• Experience in undertaking third party software procurement exercises and analysis, interpretation and evaluation of software and ICT services
• As a senior ICT professional a commitment to quality will be evident in your experience
As well as the opportunity to work in a friendly, professional and modern working environment, we offer an excellent total reward package including a generous Pension Scheme, annual leave entitlement and flexible working opportunities as well as access to a number of additional employee benefits and a real commitment to your training and development.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Juliet Beer, ICT Projects & Applications Manager on 01642 524841 or Ian Miles Assistant Director (Xentrall Shared Services) on 01642 527012