Teaching Assistant Internship Programme
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/10/2021 12:07
Would you like to work in education and get paid whilst you gain a teaching assistant qualification?
Premier Teachers is working with a North Tyneside school which has a high requirement for Special Needs Teaching Assistant staff for long term and permanent roles. Recruitment for staff is all year round. As part of the Teaching Assistant Internship, you will become qualified as a Teaching Assistant through our accredited training and be paid to gain valuable work experience in a real role as a member of staff in training.
You will be:
• available to train and work full time
• able to commute to the school daily
• interested to work in a Special Needs school
• prepared to obtain an Enhanced DBS if you do not have one
• be prepared to complete the training required
If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity, which will lead to both a qualification and work in a school, please contact Premier Teachers on 0191 556 1033 or email email@example.com .
This job is closed for applications.