Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/11/2021 23:59
HR / Training
Exciting opportunities for a HR Professional
We are looking to recruit an outstanding individual who has the ability to thrive in the fast paced environment of HR. We are an award winning and accredited education services business with 25 years of expertise. We are 100% dedicated to education and our expert team of nearly 200 highly qualified employees support more than 2,000 schools nationwide.
We recently won the ‘Payroll & HR Provider’ Award 2020 from The Rewards for the third consecutive year and the ‘Education Business Services’ Award from the Education Investor Global UK Awards 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR professional who is ready to develop their career within a high profile organisation, joining a team of highly skilled colleagues, working together to deliver a seamless service to our clients.
As HR Partner you will provide high quality HR advisory services to our schools and academies. You will ensure that the HR function proactively supports the best interests of all the schools and academies we work with to achieve their objectives and actively promote the business, generating new clients and retaining existing clients across the North of England.
Support is delivered on all aspects of HR casework; including sickness absence management, discipline, grievance and other employee relations issues in accordance with policies and procedures. The role will cover a broad range of duties including advice on staffing issues, pay and performance management, recruitment, policies & procedures, TUPE and Union negotiations.
• Provide specialist hands on support and advice to CEO’s, Head Teachers, COO’s, School/Academy Business Managers, Senior Managers, Directors/ Governors in relation to a wide range of HR issues
• Deliver advice and guidance to clients on all aspects of HR casework
• Provide advice in respect of national conditions of service, local agreements, employment law including TUPE legislation
• To work collaboratively with the Finance, H&S and Governance arms of the team, to offer schools a seamless service
To be successful:
• CIPD level 5
• Have demonstrable experience in managing performance, absence, TUPE, staffing restructure and providing general HR advice
• Have significant experience as a HR generalist
• Full driving licence and own transport. As much of our work is carried out on-site so the ability to travel independently is important.
Why choose EPM?
There are several reasons people have stayed with EPM for a number of years, we offer a wide range of benefits:
• 26 days annual leave + 8 days public holiday
• Holiday buy back scheme
• A generous pension package
• BUPA Cash Payment
• Flexible working arrangements
• Tailored learning and development programmes
At EPM we have great career progression and learning and development courses along the way. We are all about supporting our staff and promoting people from within.
Apply now and become a part of the ever-growing EPM family.
This job is closed for applications.