Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/07/2022 09:00
£28,226 - £30,984
Regeneration/ Economic Development
Information Hybrid Working Arrangements / Teesside International Airport Business Suite, Teesside International Airport, Darlington, DL2 1NJ
Project Support Officer
Tees Valley Combined Authority
Location: Darlington / Informal Hybrid Working Arrangements
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our dynamic Adult Skills Team as Project Support Officer.
You will have a vital role in supporting the team with the operational management of multiple adult skills programmes delivered across the Tees Valley, including;
* The devolved Adult Education Budget,
* The Level 3 Adult Offer (Free Courses for Jobs) and,
* Skills Bootcamps.
What are we looking for?
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience of supporting project delivery in a similar role
- An understanding of the Adult Skills sector and experience of working in the Adult Skills / Further Education sector.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a range of audiences
- Good IT Skills including Microsoft Office Systems, (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Power BI
If you don’t meet the exact criteria, don’t worry. We want people with a desire to succeed and you may have transferrable skills that are very relevant to the role.
For an information discussion on this role, please contact Jacqui Banks, Skills Manager at Jacqui.email@example.com
Please note, you should hear from us within four weeks of the closing date if you are shortlisted for interview, otherwise you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.