Learning Support Assistant
Term-time only (Temporary)
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£9.50 - £11.92 per hour
Schools - Teaching Assistant
First Class Supply are currently recruiting learning support assistants to work within our partner schools throughout North Tyneside.
Main duties include;
- assisting in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the classroom teacher;
- assisting in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for pupils to help monitor their progress;
- providing support for individual students inside and outside the classroom environment to enable them to fully participate in activities;
- assisting class teachers with maintaining student records i.e. reading logs, homework diaries etc
- supporting students with emotional or behavioural problems and helping to develop their social skills.
Roles are available in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and SEND settings.
First Class Supply are a genuine independent Employment Business that specialises in the education sector, currently celebrating 19 hugely successful years in educational recruitment. We have an unrivalled, fantastic reputation for delivering an exceptional, personal service to our partner schools, teachers and support staff alike. The first to forge real partnerships with schools, we are proud that our company ethos to support our local community in real ways has proved truly beneficial. As part of our commitment to our teachers and support staff we offer free, ongoing CPD courses, as well as ongoing professional support by in-house educational industry professionals. We lead, where others follow.
First Class Supply have forged strong partnerships with schools in Northumberland, North Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Durham and Tees Valley. If you would like to learn more about us and join the largest independent supply teaching agency in the North East visit our website; www.firstclasssupply.co.uk Alternatively, contact us on 0191 251 5566 to speak to one of our friendly team.
Applicants will attend a face-to-face interview, be expected to undergo reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure (if not currently held). First Class Supply is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education.