Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 02/10/2023 09:00
£22,369 - £24,054 Pro Rata (actual £8,255 - £8,876)
Early Years Children Services
The Northumberland Church of England Academy is a Multi Academy Trust that strives to provide a supportive, diverse and inclusive learning environment for all staff and students.
St Michael's Primary School have an exciting opportunity for an inspiring, enthusiastic and resourceful Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated team in Alnwick.
This role is 16.25 hours per week, term time only.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create and engage in learning activities for the children and ensure they stay on task during the lesson.
• Ensure the children have access to learning material and are engaging with the lesson set by the class teacher.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of activities that support the physical, emotional, social and intellectual development of the children.
• Ensure standards are met at all times and assist in the development and regular review of policies and procedures.
• Celebrate learner achievement and promote the values of the academy through everyday routines and practices.
• Provide a safe learning environment where the children are supported and encouraged to discover new skills and interests.
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• The Nest – Our nursery/childcare provision specifically for NCEAT staff
• Free Parking
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme – free 24/7 health and wellbeing support for all members of staff within the Trust
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
If you would like to develop your skills and work in an environment where you can make a difference, then we look forward to receiving your application!
NCEA Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
This job is closed for applications.