Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/10/2023 09:00
£22,369 - £24,054 Pro Rata (actual £19,793 - £21,284)
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
The Northumberland Church of England Academy are a Multi Academy Trust that strives to provide a supportive, diverse and inclusive learning environment for staff and students.
Bishop’s Primary School are looking for an experienced Admin Manager to support the day to day activities of our busy primary school in Ashington. No two days are the same so it’s important that the successful candidate is organised, flexible, and able to work well within the admin team.
This role is 37 hours per week, term time plus 10 additional days.
Main roles and responsibilities:
• Working with the Headteacher to assist with essential processes; such as the Census Returns, attendance and admissions.
• Supporting the admin assistant in their role to help ensure that the daily operational running of the school is efficient.
• Managing orders for the school, with a knowledge of budgets.
• Develop constructive relationships and communicate effectively with staff on other sites.
• Providing general clerical and admin support such as photocopying, answering the phone and filing.
• Organising and attending meetings with parents and other professionals across the Trust.
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• The Nest – Our nursery/childcare provision specifically for NCEAT staff
• Free Parking
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme – free 24/7 health and wellbeing support for all members of staff within the Trust
If you are looking for a new role where you can reach your full potential and support others to do the same, then we look forward to hearing from you!
NCEAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.