2-Year-Old Centre Leader – Temporary maternity cover - Morpeth Road Academy
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/11/2023 12:00
SCP 11 – 17: 20,598 - £22,988 per annum
Schools - Teaching Assistant
Morpeth Road Academy, Bates Avenue, Blyth, Northumberland, NE24 5TQ
2-Year-Old Centre Leader – Temporary maternity cover
37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days (39 weeks)
SCP 11 – 17: 20,598 - £22,988 per annum (£24,054 - £26,845 pro rata)
Required for January 2024Vacancy reference – MR/2YO/251403 (Please quote this vacancy reference when requesting additional information)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated 2-Year-Old Centre Leader to join our enthusiastic team of professionals at Morpeth Road Academy.
We are looking for someone who can manage, nurture, inspire and motivate Foundation Stage pupils and has experience of working in an EYFS team, including 2-year-old provision.
The successful candidate will:
The mission of WISE academies is to provide a high quality educational community, which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment.
- Hold a relevant Level 4 education or child care qualification
- Have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills and a good working knowledge of the revised statutory requirements in early years’ foundation stage
- Have the knowledge, understanding and skills to lead a 2-Year-Old Centre
- Have an excellent working knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Have experience of managing, developing, inspiring and motivating staff and pupils.
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
- Have the ethos and philosophy to build good relationships with children and parents, and ensure daily routines in a stimulating and creative setting and help to provide rich experiences to enable our children to become effective learners
- Have a commitment to safeguarding and well-being of children and the experience of being in the role of Designated Safeguarding Lead
You will work as a member of an established team and will contribute to the wider school community. You will also need to demonstrate the ability to work with teachers and also work independently to support pupils.
We can offer you:
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and passionate team, in the Academy and as part of WISE Trust.
- Exceptionally enthusiastic children and families who love WISE Academy
- A creative environment that supports and enhances our vision and inclusive ethos.
- An attractive and well-resourced school in the heart of its community
- A commitment to managing staff workload and well-being at all times.
- On- going commitment to your professional development
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure Barring Services.
The Trust is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
Wise Academies will also consider carrying out an online search for all candidates to help identify any potential issues that are publicly available online.
Applicants must have authorisation to work in the U.K.
You can apply online by clicking the ‘APPLY NOW’ button on the right hand side and following all the steps.
For any queries, please contact WISE Recruitment Team by telephone 0191 7070125 [option 5] or e-mail email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon on Tuesday 21st November 2023
If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.