Information Officer - Safeguarding
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2023 23:59
£29,777 - £32,076 per annum (pro-rata)
Social Care - Children Service
Darlington Town Hall - Agile/Blended Working
As an Information Officer you will lead on information provision and produce a range of management information reports from a range of information systems to provide managers with accurate, relevant and timely information regarding all aspects of the work of the Council. Database report writing skills such as SQL writing and producing reports with Power Bi would be an advantage, as would knowledge of safeguarding. You will work amongst the wider team dealing in data extraction and data analysis.
The rewards for working at Darlington Borough Council go beyond the salary you will receive; we have numerous additional benefits such as:
• 32 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, with option to purchase additional Annual Leave (pro-rata for part time working)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with option to make Additional Voluntary Contributions
• Flexi-time scheme
• Flexible working
• Generous Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave schemes
• Staff equality forums
• Green Car Leasing Scheme (if applicable)
• Access to a wide range of training, learning and development
• Physiotherapy service
• Confidential counselling service
• Great wellbeing offer
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Dolphin Centre Fit for Life Discounts
• Local and National retailer discounts
• Arriva Employee Travel Club
For the full range of benefits we offer, please see our Why work for us internet page, which also includes our Total Reward Booklet and Employee Benefit Video.
Find out further information about us and what it’s like to work for our great team by visiting the Jobs and Careers home page.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion please contact Sarah Lochrane on 01325 406509.
General Information for Applicants:
All applicant email correspondence will come from email@example.com and may be directed to your Junk folder depending on the settings of your email account. Please check both your email and Junk folder as all applicants will be notified whether they have been shortlisted.
If you are experiencing problems applying for this vacancy via North East Jobs, please contact the HR Team on 01325 405486 or HR@darlington.gov.uk , who will be happy to assist.
This job is closed for applications.