Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/11/2023 12:00
Band 6 (SCP 6-7) - Salary £21,968 – £22,369 (£14,993 - £15,266 actual salary – pay award pending)
Schools - Teaching Assistant
LEVEL 3 TEACHING ASSISTANT
Band 6 (SCP 6-7) - Salary £21,968 - £22,369
(£14,993 - £15,266 actual salary – pay award pending)
Temporary for 1 year in the first instance
30 hours per week - Term Time Only (38 weeks)
We wish to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic team of professionals at St Aidan’s CE (Aided) Primary School.
We are looking for someone who can nurture, inspire and motivate pupils and has experience of working in a primary setting.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a relevant Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
• Have the knowledge understanding and skills to support in school
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
• Have the ethos and philosophy to build good relationships with children and parents, support daily routines in a stimulating and creative setting and help to provide rich experiences to enable our children to become effective learners
• Have a commitment to safeguarding and wellbeing of children
• Work alongside our teaching staff to play an important part in helping children get the most out of their learning
St Aidan’s CE (Aided) Memorial Primary School is a bright, lively and exciting learning environment.
St Aidan’s CE (Aided) Memorial Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS certificate will be sought along with other relevant employment checks.
To apply or for more information, please contact Mrs Audrey Maddison, School Business Manager. Telephone 01429 273695 or email Audrey.email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon on 24 November 2023
Shortlisting: 27 November 2023
Interviews: 6 December 2023
This School is part of Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust. Registered in England and Wales.
Company number 10847279. Registered Office: Cuthbert House, Stonebridge, Durham, DH1 3RY
This job is closed for applications.