Level 3 Administration Assistant
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2023 12:00
£22,369.00 - £23,194 per annum pro rata. Actual salary £19,014.00 - £19,715 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Schools - Support
St. Vincent’s Catholic Primary School Monkchester Road Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 2TX
St Vincent's Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust, you will be employed by the Local Governing Committee.
St. Vincent’s Catholic Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 265 5049
St. Vincent’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a hardworking and competent Level 3 Administration Assistant to work in their busy school office.
The successful applicant should:
• Have a happy disposition and a friendly manner
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Have initiative and problem-solving skills
• Be computer literate (MS Office, Spreadsheets, e-communication) together
with a high regard for confidentiality
• Be methodical and able to work independently
In return we can offer:
• An enthusiastic, welcoming and supportive team of colleagues
• A well-equipped workspace with up-to-date IT systems
• A strong Catholic ethos, where everyone is valued
• Highly motivated, polite and well-behaved pupils
• Active and supportive governors, parents and parish community
• A network of support as part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust
Further information and application details are available to download from our school website, https://www.stvincents.uk
Closing Date: midday on Thursday 23rd November 2023
After shortlisting, successful candidates will be invited to an interview on Monday 27th November.
Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust and the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest
priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). (Only those applications submitted using the CES application form will be considered).
This job is closed for applications.