Project Support Officer - UKSPF Community Digital Health Hubs
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Grade 6 (SCP 22-25) £29, 439 - £32,020
City Hall and Agile
Sunderland Council are looking for a resourceful and proactive individual, a real self-starter, who is passionate to drive forward project delivery to make a difference within Sunderland to enable the delivery of the Community Health and Digital Hub project, which is funded through UK Shared Prosperity Funds (UKSPF).
This Fixed Term position is designed to provide additional high level project support to the Area Arrangements Team to support the delivery of the UKSPF funded Community Health and Digital Hub project, across the city of Sunderland, working closely with the voluntary and community sector and wider city partners, who are supporting the delivery of community support services entitled Links for Life Sunderland, to improve outcomes for residents.
The Project Support Officer will be specifically responsible for supporting project implementation, project appraisals, effective performance and financial management, evaluation, detailed technical support by way of information gathering, coordination research, analytical work, and working with voluntary sector organisations, face to face within communities, on a daily basis, to improve partnerships, and grow community support services within Sunderland, ensuring that those organisations who have received funding to deliver community support services, are meeting, and excelling the required outcomes as well as engaging proactively in the wider Links for Life Sunderland programme.
Responsibilities of the role include;
* Monitor Community Digital Health hub project performance. Proactively ensuring projects meet contractual requirements, working with voluntary sector partners on a daily basis to ensure outcomes are achieved and maximised.
* Production of project, financial and performance updates and reports, as necessary, for the Community Digital Health Hub project board.
* Provide detailed technical support to the wider team by way of information gathering, coordination research, analytical work, to inform the wider Sunderland Links for Life programme.
Why work for Sunderland City Council:
* Flexi time to allow for work-life balance (only where applicable)
* 26 days leave (excluding bank holidays) with the advantage of an additional leave scheme
For an informal discussion please contact Area Arrangements Strategic Manager Helen Peverley via email at email@example.com
Applications must be completed on-line at northeastjobs.org.uk/sunderlandcitycouncil
If you need any support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CVs are not acceptable.
All communication about your application for this post will be to the email address that you register with North East Jobs. This may include details of an online assessment you may need to complete and an invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email inbox after the closing date for notifications as you may not be notified by any other method. Please remember to check your junk mail items.