Breakfast and After School Club Assistant - St. Mary's C of E Primary School (Newcastle and Durham Diocesan Learning Trust
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/11/2023 09:00
Grade C, Point 3 (£10,584 Annual Gross Salary)
Hours per week:
22.5 hours per week, Term Time Only
Schools - Support
St. Mary’s Church of England Primary School
Headteacher: Mr. M. Piper
The Green, Long Newton, Stockton-on-Tees. TS21 1DL
Telephone: 01642 581716
School Website: www.stmarysceprimary.co.uk
Breakfast and After School Club Assistant
Job Title: Breakfast and After School Club Assistant
Position Type: Permanent
Contract Type: 22.5 hours per week, Term Time Only
Salary: Grade C, Point 3 (£10,584 Annual Gross Salary)
Closing Date: Wednesday 29 th November 2023 – 9:00am
Shortlisting: Wednesday 29 th November 2023
Interviews: Friday 1 st December 2023
We are currently seeking to appoint a Breakfast and After School Club Assistant to help in the delivery of our before and after school club.
The pattern of work will be: 7:30am - 9:00am Monday to Friday and 3pm – 6pm Monday to Friday
At St. Mary’s, we are an inclusive Christian family who learn and grow together. Our vision is to invest in the uniqueness of each individual so every member of our school family can flourish. The successful candidate will embrace and promote our distinctively Christian vision and values of love, trust and hope. We are proud to be part of the Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust.
• A happy and caring school family, where our children and staff are valued and encouraged
• A strong Christian vision
• An exciting professional opportunity in an aspirational and popular school
• Talented, dedicated, friendly staff and academy councillors
• A supportive team and family of academies as part of the Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust
• Professional development which will support and challenge you to be the best you can be.
• Dedicated pupils who enjoy learning and demonstrate excellent behaviours for learning.
The successful candidate will:
• Plan and deliver engaging activities for children.
• Encourage children to lead healthy lives, promoting healthy eating.
• Supervise the children in the hall, classroom and playground and encourage group play/games.
• Be willing to undertake training in first aid, health and safety, food hygiene/safety and prepare snacks for the children.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact: email@example.com or call 01642 581716
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application packs are available by contacting Mrs. Chalmers via email or telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01642 581716 and should be returned to the same email address
This job is closed for applications.