Apprentice Finance Assistant
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/11/2023 09:00
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust
The Directors of Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust wish to appoint an Apprentice Finance Assistant.
Are you looking at a career in finance?
Would you like the opportunity to gain practical skills, a formal qualification and earn at the same time?
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic Apprentice Finance Assistant who would relish the opportunity to work in our Trust as a member of our central finance team.
The successful candidate will be joining a Trust which is committed to supporting students to achieve the very best outcomes.
Your main areas of focus will be supporting the financial aspects of operating a large organisation, including processing orders and invoices, undertaking bank and credit card reconciliations, updating and transferring data and other finance administration tasks.
You will possess:
• 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English Language & Maths at Grade C / 4 or above.
• Effective communication and organisation skills.
• A strong team player approach.
• A commitment to own personal and professional development
• A good standard of IT Skills
You will be given appropriate paid time off work, to attend training and work towards completion of the Level 2 AAT.
We can offer you:
• Dedicated staff working across our Trust
• A strong support network and environment that strongly encourages CPD
• A flexible, family friendly, work environment
• 32 days annual leave plus Public Holidays
For further information about the position, or to arrange a visit please contact David Leane, Chief Financial Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and supporting documents are available from our website www.bhcet.org.uk/vacancies Please return your application to email@example.com or by post to David Leane, Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust, The Headlands, Darlington, DL3 8RW
We look forward to welcoming you to our Trust.
This job is closed for applications.