Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2023 23:59
MPS1 – UPS3 (£30,000 - £46,525) per annum, pro rata
Schools - Teaching
St Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary, Chester-Le-Street, DH3 3PH
Fixed term until 31st August 2024
St Cuthbert’s is a caring, friendly, happy school with children who are proud of their school. We are a dedicated and caring staff who are supportive to all. We are enthusiastic in delivering a vibrant curriculum and developing the whole child as they grow.
We are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England, which has a total of 48 schools. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
We would like to appoint a highly motivated, creative class teacher to join our enthusiastic and supportive team at St. Cuthbert’s.
This job is 0.6 FTE and is a job share with an experienced KS1 teacher. It is, initially, fixed term for two terms.
We are seeking an individual who:
The successful candidate will have:
- Is an inspirational teacher and demonstrates outstanding practice in KS1
- Can create a stimulating, organised and interactive learning environment
- Has highly effective communication skills and a commitment to working collaboratively
- Is prepared to be involved in all aspects of school life
How to Apply:
- Classroom experience in Key Stage 1
- Knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- High expectations of all children in achievement and behaviour
- Experience of working with EAL and SEND children
- Knowledge of a range of teaching and learning styles
To complete an online application form please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing date: Sunday 26th November 2023
Interview date: TBC
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.