Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2023 23:59
£22,366 (pro rata for part time employees)
Catering / Cleaning
Tynedale Centre, Haugh Lane Industrial Estate, Hexham
General Assistant - Tynedale Centre, Hexham
Do you want to be part of a team that makes a real difference to the residents of Northumberland?
Tynedale centre, Hexham is a day centre which supports adults with complex needs. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is committed to helping maintain a quality service.
The duties of this position include:
- Assisting with the preparation, cooking and service of food
- Assisting with checking of equipment, recording in accordance with Health and Safety NCC policies
- Maintaining hygiene standards in the kitchen (cleaning and tidying).
This position is permanent and part time (20 hours) - working Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm. The salary for this position is £22,336 (per annum, pro rata for part time employees) - £11.59 per hour.
If this post appeals to you and you would like to make a difference, then apply to join us today!
Why choose us?
We have some outstanding benefits to offer you, including:
- 26 days annual leave plus public/bank holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years of service (pro rata for part-time employees)
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Local government discount schemes available to all employees with offers at local businesses along with various national brands
- Car leasing scheme
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. If you wish to notify us of your eligibility for this scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01670 623930 with your name and the job title you have applied for and one of the recruitment team will ensure this is factored into the shortlisting process and kept anonymous. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview, please also let the team know. This information will be treated as confidential and will only be used to check that you meet the essential requirements of the post.
Although we advertise on North East Jobs, and other websites, your application process will be directed to our Tribepad system. Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered on Tribepad, including your invite to interview if you are shortlisted. Please check your emails regularly, including Spam/Junk, after the closing dates for notifications.
This job is closed for applications.