Teacher / Trainer / Assessor Children & Young People / Health & Social Care
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 08/12/2023 12:00
£28,030.98 - £30,633.05
Are you passionate about shaping the future of education and inspiring the next generation?
We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Teacher/Trainer & Assessor to join our team, where you'll play a pivotal role in empowering employees and service users to achieve their full potential.
As a key player in our educational journey, you will design, develop, and deliver engaging training programs, providing one-on-one coaching, conducting assessments, and fostering an environment of continuous learning.
Your impact will extend beyond the classroom as you collaborate with Registered Homes Managers and Service Managers to implement quality improvement processes, ensuring our workforce is not only skilled but also motivated.
If you possess proven experience as a trainer, strong communication skills, and a commitment to professional development, this is your chance to contribute to a meaningful and rewarding educational experience.
Join us on this exciting journey, where your passion for teaching meets the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of children, young people, and aspiring leaders.
To inspire, motivate and coach employees and service users, monitoring and assessing their progress on every element towards successful timely completion and achievement of the registered qualification of either Children and Young People, Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management. To design, develop and deliver training / workshops as a key part of the off the job training, support the Registered Homes managers and Registered Service Managers in implementing quality improvement processes and support the Business Development function by playing a key role in engaging employees to support growth and job satisfaction.
• To coach employee's on a one-to-one basis and support the development of the skills, knowledge and behaviours as defined within the relevant qualification.
• To monitor and assess the progress of employee's.
• To support employee's in achieving their learning goals through:
• Preparing and delivering workshops for employee's.
- Demonstrating practical applications of vocational programmes.
- Conducting work-based observations and assessments.
- Adapting/developing appropriate learning materials.
- Tutoring, including on-line support.
- Recording and providing feedback to employee's on progress in their programme of learning in a timely manner.
- Assisting learners to complete work books and build up a portfolio of evidence for assessment.
• To monitor and assess the progress of employee's through:
- Work with colleagues to maintain records which track employee's achievement and performance on all aspects of the qualification.
- Producing schemes of learning, lesson / delivery plans, learning materials and assessment plans, and any other related activities that impact on learning effectiveness. -Devising, implement and review Delivery Plans / Individual Learning Plans.
- Working closely with Registered Managers and Registered Service Managers to review the training in the workplace against the delivery plan by undertaking regular progress reviews with both the managers and employee's.
- Ensuring that employee's reach their planned qualification date fulfilling all elements and complete with the End Point Assessment to facilitate all parts of the qualification end point assessment.
• To ensure compliance with the end-to-end qualification journey and the requirements of the appropriate standard/framework, awarding organisations.
• To design, develop and deliver workshop training sessions in the workplace and head office as part of off-the-job training for employee's.
• To support the Registered Homes Manager and Registered Service Manager in implementing quality assurance and quality improvement processes in workforce development.
• To undertake any other duties as may be deemed to be commensurate with the grade of the post.
- Develop and deliver training programs for employees
- Conduct training needs assessments to identify skills gaps
- Create training materials, including presentations, handouts, and online resources
- Deliver engaging and interactive training sessions to individuals or groups
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs
- Provide feedback and coaching to employees to enhance their performance
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in training and development
- A1 or TAQA 301-3 Assessor Award
- V1 or TAQA 401-3 or willing to work towards
- Appropriate degree or equivalent/relevant vocational qualification at level 3 and 5 or above. (Children and Young People L3 & Leadership and management L5)
- An introductory certificate in Teaching or willing to work towards
- Numeracy and Literacy qualifications (minimum Level 2)
- Up to date Continuous Professional Development
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a trainer or in a similar role
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt training methods to different learning styles
- Strong organisational and time management skills
This job is closed for applications.