Teaching Assistant Level 2 - St Mary's Catholic Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£17,011 per annum
Hours per week:
31 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 1 week
Schools - Teaching Assistant
Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade D, SCP 5 (Actual Salary £17,011)
Hours: 31 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 1 week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Cross Lanes, Richmond, DL10 7DZ
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust, a family of 32 primary schools, and 6 secondary schools. With more than 12,300 pupils and 1,500 plus staff, the Trust is now one of the largest Catholic Multi Academy Trust in the UK.
The Trust and governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and highly motivated Level 2 Teaching Assistant who has the vision and drive to make a significant impact in school and is committed to making a difference to the lives of our children. The successful candidate will be required to cover lunchtime duty.
Applications are invited from candidates who:
- Hold NVQ L2 or have equivalent experience working within an educational environment
- Will promote our friendly Catholic ethos
- Has experience of working with children across the primary age range and of working in partnership with class teachers and other members of staff
- Is highly motivated with a commitment to securing the best outcomes for all children
- Has excellent standards of literacy, numeracy and spoken English
- Can demonstrate excellent behaviour management and communication skills to support pupils with different needs and abilities and have high expectations of learning and behaviour for all
- Is actively involved in all aspects of school life
We can offer:
- A welcoming school with very friendly, support and enthusiastic staff
- Enthusiastic and happy children with very high standards of behaviour
- A Headteacher and Leadership Team with a strong vision and determination to ensure the school maintains ‘outstanding’ status
- A strong commitment to CPD
- Dedicated, supportive Governors, Parish and Parish community
Closing date: Monday 4th December 2023 by 12 noon
Interview: Week commencing 4th December 2023
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.