Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2023 15:00
(Grade 2 SCP 5 – 6) £21,575 - £21,968
Schools - Teaching Assistant
Oak Learning Trust
c/o George Washington Primary School
Well Bank Road
Tel: 0191 4906453
Teaching Assistant at Oak Learning Trust - Level 3 (Grade 2 scp 5 – 6) – 37 hours per week – term time only –
permanent – Start ASAP.
The CEO and Trust Board of Oak Learning Trust seek to recruit an adaptable and dedicated teaching assistant.
The role will be based at George Washington, but this is a trust role and movement between other trust schools may be required.
The successful candidates will:
• Be outstanding and reflective practitioners with high expectations for all children.
• Be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3.
• Be proficient and knowledgeable in supporting children with special education needs and disabilities.
• Have an effective working knowledge of the curriculum and a good understanding or the principals of child development and learning process.
We can offer:
• A happy and successful school where the happiness, care and safety of our children is paramount to all that we do.
• Wonderful, motivated and excited children who are willing to learn, achieve, and be the best they can be.
• A warm, friendly and supportive staff team all of whom are dedicated to securing the best outcomes for our children.
These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post requires a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association.
Oak Learning Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
Closing Date/Shortlisting: 3pm, 23rd November 2023
Interviews: week commencing: 29th November 2023
Please return completed forms to Trust Business Manager: email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.