CRSTS Programme Planner (Transport Planning & Strategy)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£29,777 - £38,223
Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council prides itself on being a great place to work where staff are trusted, valued and supported to make a positive contribution at work.
We are looking to recruit the right person to strengthen our team within Highways, Transport & Design and have a vacancy for a Programme Planner in the Transport Planning & Strategy team.
This is an exciting time for transport in Stockton-on-Tees, and the wider Tees Valley. At Stockton, we are working in partnership with Tees Valley Combined Authority and other partners to deliver a programme of transport schemes which will enable residents and visitors to travel more sustainably to, and within, the borough.
The role will be diverse and rewarding and engaging, playing a key role in delivering transformational change to transport choices in Stockton-on-Tees.
We are seeking the right person who possesses skills to plan delivery of a programme of infrastructure schemes, equally important they must have a range of skills and personal qualities which are transferable to the role.
This post has been identified as suitable for flexible working which enables the postholder to work a percentage of their working time away from the office.
In return we offer an excellent total reward package, including:
• A competitive salary of up to £38,223.
• Flexible Working arrangements –working onsite at our main office in central Stockton, at our other Council buildings within the borough (where appropriate), and the ability to work some of your time from home.
• 27 days annual leave per year rising to 32 with 5 years service. Ability to purchase additional leave is also available.
• Generous Pension Scheme through the LGPS with ability to pay extra and plan for retirement
• Access to a number of employee benefits including an employee counselling service, Physiotherapy, salary sacrifice Car Lease Scheme and more.
It is anticipated that appointments will be made at Grade J of the career grade to maintain a skills balance within the team.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact (Jonathan Kibble) (Transport Planning & Strategy Manager) on (01642 526735)
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council is not a UKVI Sponsor therefore we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered with North East Jobs, including your invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email after the closing date for notification from ‘DONOTREPLY@NORTHEASTJOBS.ORG.UK’. All communication will also appear in the ‘My Messages’ section of your North East Jobs account.