Office Manager - Permanent - Welbeck Academy
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/11/2023 12:00
SCP 19 – 22: £23,821 - £25,091 per annum
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Welbeck Academy, Flodden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2QL
Office Manager - Permanent
29.6 hrs per week – All year round
SCP 19 – 22: £23,821 - £25,091 pa (£29,777 - £31,364 pro rata)
Reference: WB/OM/251728-254536 *(please quote this reference when requesting information)
Required for November 2023
The mission of WISE Academies is to provide a high quality educational community, which offers life-changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment. All are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals. WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
Welbeck Academy is part of the WISE Academies group, which is a successful multi academy trust. Welbeck offers high quality provision in the heart of its community.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, passionate and suitably experienced Office Manager to join our academy. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day administration of the busy academy office as well as other duties such as dealing with parents and visitors.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a school office (or similar) for at least a minimum of 3 years
- Be highly organised and able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience of administrative systems
- Be experienced and confident in the use of ICT
- Have a working knowledge of financial management
- Deliver a high quality customer service
- Form excellent relationships with staff, parents and children
- Be flexible and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Be thoroughly professional, understanding issues of confidentiality and the need to protect the welfare of children
- The mission of WISE academies is to provide a high quality educational community, which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and passionate team, in Welbeck and as part of WISE Academies.
- Exceptionally enthusiastic children and families who love Welbeck Academy
- A creative environment that supports and enhances our vision and inclusive ethos.
- An attractive and well-resourced school in the heart of its community
- A commitment to managing staff workload and well-being at all times.
- On- going commitment to your professional development
- WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
Applicants must have authorisation to work in the UK.
You can apply online by clicking the ‘APPLY NOW’ button on the right hand side and following all the steps.
For further details, please see the supporting documents section of this advert. For any queries, please contact WISE Recruitment Team by telephone 0191 7070125 [option 5] or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the vacancy reference on your application form.
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The Trust is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure Barring Services.
Wise Academies will also consider carrying out an online search for all candidates to help identify any potential issues that are publicly available online.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Tuesday 28th November 2023
If you have not received any notification from WISE Academies, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.