Systems and Process Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£36,648 to £39,186 per annum
The successful candidate will work as part of a team that supports the Council’s Corporate IT systems and users in the purchase, development and use of the systems that run and manage the council’s core business.
The team are responsible for business process improvement. They document, analyse and improve business processes in order to improve performance or deliver efficiency savings to support the development of IT systems and the relationship between process and systems.
The post will primarily focus on Liquidlogic configuration and support; specifically, education and integrated social care applications e.g. Liquid Logic Early Years and Education System (EYES) including their respective Portals.
If you have an interest or have knowledge and experience in the system configuration (including forms development and testing), application support in the above applications, are a motivated, enthusiastic individual and committed team player this is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career.
Interviews will be held on 11 December 2023.
The rewards for working at Darlington Borough Council go beyond the salary you will receive; we have numerous additional benefits such as:
• 32 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, with option to purchase additional Annual Leave (pro-rata for part time working)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with option to make Additional Voluntary Contributions
• Flexi-time scheme
• Flexible working
• Generous Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave schemes
• Staff equality forums
• Access to a wide range of training, learning and development
• Physiotherapy service
• Confidential counselling service
• Great wellbeing offer
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Dolphin Centre Fit for Life Discounts
• Local and National retailer discounts
• Arriva Employee Travel Club
For the full range of benefits we offer, please see our Why work for us internet page, which also includes our Total Reward Booklet and Employee Benefit Video.
Find out further information about us and what it’s like to work for our great team by visiting the Jobs and Careers home page.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Stephen Bennett, Systems Programme Manager, on 01325 406068