Sixth Form Pastoral Year Manager
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£32,076 - £33,945 per annum FTE Actual Salary £28,431 - £30,087 per annum
Hermitage Academy is a part of the North East Learning Trust and is seeking to appoint a Sixth Form Pastoral Year Manager to join our dedicated team.
This appointment will be based in Hermitage Academy where we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a school that has undergone real change and is on a strong, upward trajectory.
Hermitage Academy is a mixed 11-16 comprehensive school with a rapidly growing sixth form with over 1000 students from Chester-le-Street and the surrounding areas.
Our vision, along with all schools in the Trust, is that every child experiences excellence every day.
We are committed to:
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging students
• A positive and caring ethos
• An excellent learning environment and resources
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• A supportive and effective governing body
We will offer you:
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment
• Local Government Pension (for support staff) Scheme
• Up to 1 day paid leave for staff wellbeing
• Lifestyle Savings – range of discounts from top retail brands
• Discounted gym membership
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and wellbeing portal
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working with young people
• Have highly developed communication, organisational, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Have energy, enthusiasm and initiative
• Provide pastoral care, guidance and welfare for students in designated year group
Deadline: Monday 4th December, 9.00am
Interviews taking place week commencing 11th December 2023