Head Teacher - Lobley Hill Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/12/2023 23:59
£67,351 - £78,010
Schools - Teaching
Lobley Hill Primary School
Head Teacher – Lobley Hill Primary School
Salary - L18-L24, £67,351 - £78,010
Lobley Hill Primary School is an inclusive school at the heart of the community. We have an additionally resourced mainstream provision for key stage 1.
We are looking to appoint an excellent communicator who is an inspirational and experienced school leader with a track record of success. Our new headteacher will ideally take up post in April 2023 and have the vision and drive to make a significant difference to the lives of our children.
Our new headteacher will:
• Recognise the potential of our children and staff and motivate them to flourish.
• Be passionate about inclusion for all children and have high aspirations for them.
• Know how to inspire staff to further develop their teaching.
• Know how to develop and sustain strong relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the local community.
• Be able to work with staff to evolve our curriculum so that it achieves our aim of excellence.
• Be approachable, reflective, forward thinking and offer clear strategic intention coupled with strong leadership.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic children who behave well and love learning.
• A nurturing and caring environment to support all children.
• Extremely supportive parents and committed governors.
• Dedicated, skilled, keen and professional staff.
• Amazing grounds with huge potential.
• The opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the post, please contact Andrew Carr (Business support manager) in the first instance on 0191 4338697, email@example.com
For a wealth of information about our school please visit our website www.lobleyhillprimaryschool.co.uk
Gateshead Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will have to apply for Enhanced Disclosure.
Please supply an email address for each of your referees, all references will be taken up and verified prior to interview.
Application forms available online only from Gateshead Council Website at www.gateshead.gov.uk.
Closing Date: 1st December 2023 (12 noon)
Interviews: 14th and 15th December 2023
This job is closed for applications.