1:1 Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Whinney Banks Primary School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 08/12/2023 12:00
Grade D, point 7 £18,690 p.a. (term time only + 5 days)
Schools - Teaching Assistant
WHINNEY BANKS Primary School
Middlesbrough TS5 4QQ
Telephone: 01642 817713
Head teacher: Sandy Thorpe
Numbers on roll: 400+ 39 place nursery (plus 2Y0 setting)
1:1 Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Hours: 33.5 hours per week (8.15am – 3.30pm Mon - Fri)
Salary: Grade D, point 7 £18,690 p.a. (term time only + 5 days)
Contractual Status: Fixed term until 31.08.2024 in the first instance
We are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced teaching assistant to join our school. The position will include providing support to staff and pupils and may also include lunch time supervision each day.
The successful applicant will:
• Hold at least a recognised NVQ level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
• Be able to demonstrate very good relationships with children and adults.
• Be able to motivate children and inspire them to learn.
• Have experience of working with children in an area of social disadvantage.
• Have experience of working across the Key Stages
• Have experience of working with children with special educational needs.
• Be an excellent team player.
We can offer a very supportive staff and an exciting and stimulating learning environment and a commitment to professional development.
Application form, Job Description and Person Specification are available from the school website: www.whinneybanks.org.uk
Closing date: 12:00 noon Friday 8th December 2023
Whinney Banks Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and rigorous child protection procedures are in place to which all staff must adhere. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance.
This job is closed for applications.