Lead Practitioner of Science
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£53,642 - £59,250 per annum (LP6 - LP10)
Schools - Teaching
Trinity Catholic College is looking for an inspirational and highly effective Lead Practitioner of Science to join our very successful team of staff within the school. We offer the opportunity to work in a high quality, vibrant and caring environment where we share a rich vision for our pupils and for the communities in which we work.
Trinity Catholic College is part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust, a family of 38 schools, and a vibrant Sixth Form College. With more than 12,300 pupils and 1,500 staff, NPCAT is now one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK.
Trinity Catholic College is at the heart of the community and it is the positive, caring attitude of all members of our school community that creates the unique nature of Trinity Catholic College. We are a school with high expectations and aspirations for all pupils and we celebrate our commitment to inclusion.
The successful candidate will further develop and support our Science teachers at Trinity Catholic College and across the Trust in delivering high quality teaching and learning to our pupils which promote outstanding outcomes.
Induction and on-going professional development from within the Trust provides our teachers and leaders with great opportunities for development and progression. The Trust is looking to recruit a leader who has a passion to make a difference to the lives of our pupils and their families, who is a good communicator with a real ability to inspire and motivate.
The successful candidate must:
- Be fully committed to upholding and promoting the Catholic ethos of the Trust
- Demonstrate the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Inspire, motivate and empower pupils to make the best possible progress
- Show a commitment to innovation, creativity and inclusion
- Be able to make a significant contribution to the wider college context
The School offers:
- A strong, supportive ethos
- Happy, enthusiastic and friendly pupils
- Highly experienced and talented colleagues
- Excellent professional development and progression opportunities across our 38 schools and sixth form
- Supportive trust board, governors and parents
Closing date: Monday 11th December 2023, 9am
Interview: To Be Confirmed
Candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement or if you would like an informal discussion, please contact school on 01642 298100.
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract