Castle View Enterprise Academy - Learning Support Assistant (SEND)
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/11/2023 12:00
£21,575 - £21,968
Schools - Support
Castle View Enterprise Academy
Learning Support Assistant (SEND)
2 days per week (Monday and Tuesday)
1 Year Contract
Term Time Only
Band D, Point 5–6
Castle View Enterprise Academy are seeking to appoint a confident, enthusiastic and experienced LSA who is resilient, open-minded and determined to make a positive contribution to the learning and development of our students. (A background of working with young people with SEN needs and behaviour difficulties would be an advantage).
You will support students with a wide range of needs including learning needs, behavioural needs and social and emotional needs. The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
• Both knowledge and experience of SEND
• Behaviour management skills; managing behaviour in a small classroom setting
• Ability to confidently lead and deliver small group intervention sessions that target literacy, numeracy and social and emotional needs
• Experience in setting SMART targets and working with support plans
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive in your day-to-day working and the ability to use your own initiative.
To download an application form please visit our website:
Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 27 November 2023 (12 noon)
Castle View Enterprise Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.