Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council prides itself on being a great place to work where staff are trusted, valued and supported to make a positive contribution at work.
We are seeking to appoint a permanent Housing Support Officer to provide comprehensive and robust administrative support to the Housing and A Fairer Stockton-on-Tees (HFSOT) Service.
The HFSOT Service is made up of the following Teams:
- Housing Regeneration & Investment
- Private Sector Housing
- Homelessness and Housing Solutions
- A Fairer Stockton-on-Tees
- Community Engagement & Consultation
- Strategic Housing
The role involves a mixture of administrative and data processing duties to support the teams above and wider organisational goals. This includes a broad range of duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to, providing assistance to the Assistant Director and Team Managers, undertaking financial processes including raising orders and processing invoices, arranging meetings, requesting, collating and monitoring data from internal and external partners and where required answering calls to members of the public.
In return we offer an excellent total reward package, including:
• A competitive salary of up to £24,702.
• Flexible Working arrangements with ability to work some of your time from home.
• 27 days annual leave per year rising to 32 with 5 years service. Ability to purchase additional leave is also available.
• Generous Pension Scheme through the LGPS with ability to pay extra and plan for retirement
• Access to a number of employee benefits including an employee counselling service, Physiotherapy, salary sacrifice Car Lease Scheme and more.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Samantha Dixon, Housing Regeneration and Investment Manager on 01642 526686
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council is not a UKVI Sponsor therefore we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered with North East Jobs, including your invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email after the closing date for notification from ‘DONOTREPLY@NORTHEASTJOBS.ORG.UK’. All communication will also appear in the ‘My Messages’ section of your North East Jobs account.