Business Support Assistant
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/11/2023 12:00
Grade C/D, SCP 4-5 (Actual salary £9,985 - £10,152)
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School, Mersey Rd, Redcar, TS10 1LS
Required: January 2024
Salary: Grade C/D, SCP 4-5 (Actual salary £9,985 - £10,152)
Hours: 18.5 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 1 week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School, Mersey Rd, Redcar, TS10 1LS
Please note: this role may be combined with an additional 7 hours (1 day per week) Business Support Officer position. Please see details on the link and indicate on your application if applying for both positions.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated Business Support Assistant to provide general and financial administrative support in St Benedict’s busy school office.
St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust (NPCAT), a family of 38 schools and 2 sixth forms from across the Diocese of Middlesbrough. With more than 12,300 pupils and 1,500 staff, the Trust is one of the North-East’s largest Catholic Trusts.
The successful candidate will be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification / have relevant experience and must possess excellent communication and organisation skills.
The role will involve:
The successful candidate will:
- Routine clerical support to the school
- Front of house/reception duties
- Typing/word processing and other ICT based tasks
- Maintaining manual and computerised records/management information systems
We can offer:
- Have strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Have experience of working in a busy office environment
- Work effectively and constructively as part of a team
Closing date: Thursday 30th November 2023, 12 noon
- Fantastic pupils and a strong Catholic ethos
- A welcoming work environment
- A Leadership Team, Staff and Governors who are dedicated, talented and highly motivated
- A commitment to professional and personal development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from other establishments in partnership with our Trust schools in the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust
Interview: W/C 4th December 2023
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.
This job is closed for applications.