Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/11/2023 12:00
Grade E-F, SCP 6 -11 (Actual Salary £3,905 - £4,246)
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School, Mersey Rd, Redcar, TS10 1LS
Required: January 2024
Salary: Grade E-F, SCP 6 -11 (Actual Salary £3,905 - £4,246)
Hours: 7 per week, Term Time Only plus 1 Week (Fridays)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School, Mersey Rd, Redcar, TS10 1LS
Please note: this role may be combined with an additional 18.5 hours per week Business Support Assistant position. Please see details on the link and indicate on your application if applying for both positions.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Business Support Officer to provide general and financial administrative support to school and be the key admin support for the Trust Business Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
We can offer:
- An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification / experience in a relevant discipline
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working effectively in a busy environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate well to both children and adults
- Fantastic pupils and a strong Catholic ethos
- A welcoming work environment
- A Leadership Team, Staff and Governors who are dedicated, talented and highly motivated
- A commitment to professional and personal development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from other establishments in partnership with our Trust schools in the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust
Closing date: Thursday 30th November 2023, by 12 noon
Interview date: W/C 4th December 2023
Please refer to the back cover of the applicant pack for details of how to apply.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.
This job is closed for applications.