Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/11/2023 12:00
£30,000 to £46,525 pa
Hours per week:
Full time in accordance with the Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document
Schools - Teaching
Kenton School Drayton Road Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 3RU
This school has Academy status, and you will be employed by the Board of Trustees.
Newcastle upon Tyne
At Kenton we are passionate about providing the very best education possible for young people in our city, our region and nationally and our strong and committed team share our vision of ensuring all our students not only reach their potential but that they are confident, happy and resilient students who treat each other with compassion and respect.
In Geography, we aspire to deliver outstanding lessons, which encourage students to look beyond their local area to the wider world. Through engaging and challenging lessons, we aim for students to academically flourish and achieve outstanding qualifications. We encourage students to pursue geography in further education and enable them to develop a rich repertoire of skills that they can apply to other subjects and in other aspects of their lives.
We are seeking a talented and inspiring Geography specialist to join our team. As a member of the department, you will be teaching Geography to Key Stage 3 and 4 with the potential for Key Stage 5 in the future. There will also be the requirement of teaching KS3 History.
In return we offer:
How to Apply
- Access to fantastic ECT support for early careers teachers/professional development for those who have already passed statutory induction
- Access to the Teachers Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work scheme
- Access to on site gym facilities at our Kenton School site
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Fantastically resourced schools, both with easy commuting access to both the A1 and A19 and free on-site parking.
Please download an application form from our website ks.northernleaderstrust.org and return it to email@example.com
Closing date: 29 November 2023
Northern Leaders Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in all its schools and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are fully committed to ensuring that consistent effective safeguarding procedures are in place to support families, children and staff at school.
This job is closed for applications.