Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 31/12/2018 23:59
Fees up to £365.78 per week
Social Care - Children Service
Any location in North Tyneside
North Tyneside Council is urgently seeking Foster Carers.
We now have more children and young people than ever before who need a loving and stable home, and even though we've got more foster carers than ever, the need it still great.
Mainstream fostering can be anything from taking a child into your home for one weekend a month, to looking after them on a full-time basis for a few months, or perhaps permanently.
You will receive:
• Fees of up to £365.78 per week which is paid 52 weeks per year, whether or not you have a child placed with you
• An allowance to cover the foster child’s living expenses
• Ongoing training and 24-hour support from the Fostering Service
• 2-week’s paid holiday per year plus additional respite
• Dedicated Supervising Social Worker
• Support from our active Foster Carer’s Network
For further information please contact the Fostering Service on (0191) 643 2540 or email: email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.