DBS298/18 Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Ivy Road Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/09/2018 12:00
£15,668.25 - £17,000.29 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Ivy Road Primary School, Forest Hall
We are looking for an outstanding Level 3 Teaching Assistant who is able to work as a member of a team, contribute to the wider school community and can work both with teachers and independently.
We are looking for someone who:
• is able to work across school.
• has experience working in an Early Years setting.
• can deliver a variety of interventions.
• is resilient, flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively.
• is committed to working as part of a whole school team
• can build and maintain positive relationships with pupils, colleagues,
parents and carers.
You will be required to provide children with a range of stimulating activities, as well as intimate care duties.
This post is fixed term up to 31/08/2019, term time only over 193 days, 17.5 hours per week (afternoons).
If you are interested in this position, please request an application form from Carole Latty and return to email@example.com no later than noon 21st September 2018.
Ivy Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Ivy Road Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
This job is closed for applications.