Teacher for pupils with Special Educational Needs - Cleaswell Hill School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/09/2018 12:00
SEN Allowance £2106 pa
Schools - Teaching
Cleaswell Hill School
Full time, Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
£23,375 - £39,406 plus SEN Allowance £2106pa
Required from 5th November 2018
We are seeking to appoint a positive and committed individual with experience of teaching in a special educational context.
Cleaswell Hill School is a day community Special School for 181 children (designated age range 2-19). Some pupils have additional physical difficulties, medical or emotional needs, and others are identified as being within the autistic spectrum.
We would welcome applications from candidates with the appropriate skills including;
- understanding of and empathy with the complex learning difficulties of our pupils
and ensure that each one of them continues to achieve their full potential;
- being an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher with excellent communication skills;
- having a passion for individualised learning aimed at developing the knowledge,
life skills and experiences of our pupils;
In return we offer you:
- an opportunity to work with inspirational children who have complex difficulties.
- the support of experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
- the opportunity for on-going personal and professional development.
- a strong and effective governing body, which is both supportive and challenging
and wholly committed to working in partnership.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download from the school’s website at http://www.cleasewellhill.northumberland.sch.uk/site
Visits to school are encouraged and can be obtained by contacting Anne Carruthers, School Business Leader on 01670 823182.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or e-mail, no later than midday on Friday 21 September 2018.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26 September 2018.
School Name: Cleaswell Hill School
Full address: School Avenue, Guidepost, Chopppington, Northumberland
Postcode: NE62 5DJ
Tel.: 01670 823182
Website address: www.cleasewellhill.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.