DBS313/18 - Admin and Finance Assistant - Monkhouse Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/09/2018 13:00
£15,531.32 - £17,176.46 pa pro rata - term time
Schools - Support
Monkhouse Primary School
Be Part of Something Very Special!
• This is an exciting opportunity to work in our forward thinking school. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated administrative assistant who has the drive and determination to work in our busy office. Every single child matters and we are looking for staff who are committed to making a difference. To work under guidance of the Admin Supervisor, and within agreed systems to implement routines and programmes. Specific responsibilities include - responsibility for the finance of the out of school club and a lead on health and safety on the school site.
We are looking for a team member who;
1. has the ability to work as part of a team in collaboration with others
2. is committed to promoting a welcoming safe environment for all children staff and visitors
3. follow all policies and procedures for safeguarding, security and Health and Safety
4. has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, inspire and enthuse colleagues and children and parents.
At Monkhouse Primary School we can offer the following;
1. 238 AMAZING children!
2. an extremely hard working and committed staff team
3. a school committed to staff wellbeing and positive relationships
4. a strong and supportive governing body committed to continued professional development.
This post is fixed term until 31 August 2019, term time only over 195 days and 24 hours per week.
Monkhouse Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate
Closing Date Monday 24th September 1pm
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 25th September.
Interviews will be Monday 1st October
Application forms and information can be downloaded from the school website from 13th September at 3 p.m.
Application forms are available from Mrs Belinda Morris, School Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications must be printed and returned to school. Please do not send an electronic copy.
This job is closed for applications.