DBS347/18 SENDCO - Marden Bridge Middle School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/10/2018 12:00
£22,917 - £38,633 pa
SEN Allowance 1 - 2
Schools - Teaching
Marden Bridge Middle School, Whitley Bay
Required for 1st January 2019, a suitably qualified and experienced SENDCO to join the team at this highly regarded 9-13 Middle School with 553 pupils on roll.
This exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed teacher who has the ambition, dedication and motivation to play a key role in further developing SEND provision. The job is open to SENDCo’s who are already qualified but also in the process of becoming qualified.
The post comes with a 10 hour teaching commitment, the ability / willingness to teach KS 2 English would be helpful.
Applications are invited from experienced teachers, with experience of SEND who:
- Are excellent practitioners, with high expectations for all children and who have an excellent understanding of a wide range of Special Educational Needs and disabilities.
- Are able to lead a team of 6 highly motivated and qualified LSAs’ who have pupil’s best interests as their core value.
- Value the positive impact that a nurturing environment can have and have an understanding of nurture principles.
- Are skilled in supporting others in their professional development and understanding of SEND.
- Are able to develop excellent, positive relationships with children, parents/carers and other staff.
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
The post attracts a SEN allowance 1 - 2.
Application forms and further information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is noon, 19th October 2018.
Marden Bridge Middle School
Marden Bridge Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.