Teaching Assistant (Level 2) - Barndale House School
Term-time only (Temporary)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/10/2018 12:00
Schools - Support
Barndale House School, Alnwick
Fixed Term initially for 6 months.
18.75 hpw, Term Time only (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 12:45)
Band 3 pts 14-17 (equated salary £7,497 - £7,917)
Required from November 2018 an enthusiastic practitioner who should be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working with pupils who have a range of special educational
• Excellent classroom practice and high expectations of children's work and
• The ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
• A commitment to work in close partnership with parent and carers
• A commitment to participate fully in school life, contributing to the ethos
and vision of the school
Visits to the school are welcome, by prior appointment.
This post is a part-time contract, variable hours 15 - 32 hours, initially for 18.75 hour per week.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below or from the school’s website at www.barndalehouse.com
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by by e-mail, no later than midday on Friday 19 October 2018. Interviews will be held week beginning 22 October 2018.
School Name: Barndale House School
Full address: Howling Lane, Alnwick
Postcode: NE66 1DQ
Tel.: 01665 602541
Website address: www.barndalehouse.com
This job is closed for applications.