Teacher with Phase Leader responsibility for pupils with Special Educational Needs (mainly to teach in KS3-KS4)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/10/2018 12:00
£22,917 - £38,633 (Pay award pending)
TLR2: £2667 per annum, SEN: £2106 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Cleaswell Hill School
Cleaswell Hill School is a day community Special School for 181 children (designated age range 2- 19). Some pupils have additional physical difficulties and medical needs while many are identified as being within the autistic spectrum. We would welcome applications from candidates with the appropriate skills including;
- the ability to think and act strategically at whole school level;
- the ability to inspire and motive others;
- successful line management of key areas of responsibility and holding others to account;
- understanding of and empathy with the complex learning difficulties of our pupils and ensure
that each one of them continues to achieve their full potential;
- being an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher with excellent communication skills;
- a passion for helping children and young people develop, learn and achieve their best – whatever their starting point.
In return we offer you:
- career progression;
- an opportunity to work with inspirational children who have complex difficulties;
- the support of experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated staff;
- the opportunity for on-going personal and professional development;
- a strong and effective governing body, which is both supportive and challenging and wholly committed to working in partnership.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download from the school’s website at http://www.cleaswellhill.northumberland.sch.uk/site
Visits to school are encouraged and can be obtained by contacting Anne Carruthers, School Business Leader on 01670 823182.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or e-mail, no later than midday on Monday 22 October 2019. Interviews will be held on Thursday 25 October 2018.
School Name: Cleaswell Hill School
Full address: School Avenue, Guidepost, Choppington, Northumberland, NE62 5DJ
Tel.: 01670 823182
Website address: www.cleaswellhill.northumberland.sch.uk
All adverts will close at midday on the closing date and are withdrawn at that time from
This job is closed for applications.