Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 31/01/2022 12:00
£25,714 - £29,664
Schools - Teaching
Consett Infant School
M1 – M3 £25,714 - £29,664
Required from 25th April 2022
The Head Teacher and Governors of this ‘Good’ school are seeking to appoint a hardworking, efficient and highly motivated teacher. Our team of dedicated and experienced staff is well supported by a committed and enthusiastic Governing Body. We place great emphasis on building relationships, with children, their families and staff.
We are seeking someone who:
• Take responsibility for a class of children on a daily basis, as directed by the Headteacher.
• Direct and deploy other staff or volunteers as required.
• Take responsibility for a curriculum area/s as required.
• Carry out other duties or responsibilities as required by the Headteacher
or Senior Leadership Team, which contribute to the smooth running of the class, and our school as a whole.
• Will have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards;
• Have the ability to work collaboratively, displaying good interpersonal skills and is able to work as part of a team;
• Provide a happy and safe, inclusive learning environment;
• Engage effectively, communicate well and build upon positive relationships with children, staff and families and the wider community;
• Is willing to fully embrace all aspects of school life
We will offer you:
• A full supportive headteacher and leadership team who are very proud of their school.
• A very positive relationship with parents and the wider community
• Opportunities for personal and professional development.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school by appointment – please contact the school on 01207 504464. These will be conducted with regards to our risk assessment and be on an individual basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DRS Enhanced Disclosure.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
This post is not open to job share.
An application pack is available to download from this advert.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than 12.00 noon on Monday 31st January 2022.
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 1st February 2022.
Formal interviews will be held on Wednesday 9th February 2022.
Consett Infant School
Tel: 01207 504464
This job is closed for applications.