Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/10/2018 12:00
Schools - Support
Ayresome Primary School
Tel: 01642 244961
Fax: 01642 261959
Head Teacher: Ms L F Biggin
Salary: £13,214 – 13,958 (actual)
Hours: 30 hours per week term time only
Contractual status: Permanent
Required as soon as possible
Ayresome Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced administration assistant to join our team with relevant experience in a school or similar environment to provide comprehensive administrative and financial support to the school.
We seek an individual who:
• Has an outstanding record of working well within a team, demonstrating a positive attitude, good sense of humour and enthusiasm.
• Has good mathematical skills.
• Has good organisational and interpersonal skills
• Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Has a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, SIMs, accounting and Agresso or similar account management systems
In return we can offer:
• An enthusiastic, welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors.
• An excellent and friendly work environment
• The opportunity for further professional development.
If you feel you have what it takes to work in our wonderful school, please complete an application form and return to Jan Holder either in hard copy or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are most welcome and warmly encouraged. For an informal discussion please contact the Headteacher's PA, Karen Waterhouse on 01642 244961, Option 3 and ask to speak to the Headteacher, Ms Lisa F Biggin.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Closing date: 19th October 2018 at 12 noon
This job is closed for applications.