Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/12/2020 23:59
Grade D (£19,312 - £19,698) pro rata to Term Time Only working
Schools - Support
Ryton Infant and Junior School Federation
The Executive Headteacher and Governing body of Ryton Infant and Junior School Federation are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well organised office administrator. You will report to the School Business Manager and be based in the junior school but work across the whole Federation sharing tasks with another office administrator based in our infant school.
Your key tasks will be
• Acting as the school’s main point of contact for parents, partners and suppliers. You will be skilled at multi-tasking as you handle phone calls, emails and visitors especially at key times in the school day
• Working with suppliers to ensure that the school has everything it needs to operate successfully and ensuring it gets best value when purchasing supplies.
• Maintain school financial records and payment of invoices
• Organise school trips
• Using multiple systems to ensure that school records are accurate and compliant– systems include Agresso, SIMS and Parentmail
• Complete and submit complex returns including statutory Department of Education Information
• Communicate in an effective and timely manner with parents and the wider community using social media, the school website and email. Ensure that the school website meets statutory requirements and is informative and engaging
• Provide administrative, organisational and planning support to all colleagues across the Federation. This includes helping with technology when required
• Support the School Business Manager and Site Manager with administrative support for premises repairs
• Contribute to the overall work of the school by supporting pupils, parents and staff as necessary
You must be a team-player with a commitment to provide excellent service and a passion for helping children reach their full potential.
Unfortunately due to the current Covid Lockdown visits to the school are not possible. However, calls to the school for an informal chat with the current School Business Manager are welcomed.
Other documents which may be of interest can be found at the school's website.
Short listing will take place on Tuesday 8th December 2020 with interviews taking place at Ryton Junior School on Friday 11th December 2020
Start date : 4th January subject to clearance
If successful you will need to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
For more information about our school, please visit www.rytonfederation.org.
Application forms are available online at www.gateshead.gov.uk.
This job is closed for applications.