After School Club Leader - Newbrough CE Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/03/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
Newbrough CE Primary School
The Governors of Newbrough CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic after school club assistant to lead our after school provision starting from 23rd April 2019 or as soon as possible after this date.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Inspire trust and confidence in children
• Encourage high standards of behaviour
• Plan and initiate games and activities
• Be able to relate well to children
• Be empathetic, well organized, creative and tolerant
We can offer you:
• A very happy workplace with delightful children
• Friendly and hardworking colleagues who are keen to support.
• Supportive school community
Starting/finishing time: 3PM – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 3-4.15pm on Friday
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Friday 29th March. Interviews will be held week beginning 1st April.
School Name: Newbrough CE Primary School
Full address: Fourstones, Hexham
Postcode: NE47 5AQ
Tel.: 01434 674284
Website address: www.newbroughprimaryschool.org.uk
This job is closed for applications.