Apprentice Business Administrator- St John the Baptist CE Primary
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/09/2018 23:59
£4.20 - £7.83 per hour
Hours per week:
37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 PD days
Required for October 2018, St John The Baptist CE Primary are looking to appoint an Apprentice Business Administrator (Level 2 Diploma)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Observe confidentiality and security of pupil's files and information at all times
- Excellent customer skills
- Able to work independently and integrate into an established team
- Have a desire to learn and develop administrative skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Have initiative
St John's is a very inclusive school with a caring Christian ethos and you will need to share our passion to provide the very best education and outcomes for our children here.
This is an opportunity to gain work experience whilst working towards the Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration qualification.
- 16 or over by the end of the academic year
- Living in England
- Not in full-time education
Application forms, a job description and person specification are available from school. Completed forms should be emailed to Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the school.
Interview date: 26/09/18
St John the Baptist CE VE Primary School, St John's Way, Ragworth, Stockton on Tees, TS19 0FB
Tel: 01642 607123 www.stjohn-the baptist.org.uk
This job is closed for applications.