Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 31/10/2018 23:59
£19,446 - £21,074 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Manual / Trades / Transport
We are looking for an experienced climbing Arboriculturalist who will work as part of a team, carrying out a complete range of tree maintenance work including pruning, felling and planting operations, using modern techniques.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual. You will have valid and relevant NPTC Certification and have experience at craft level. A First Aid certificate would be an advantage, but is not essential.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Phil Haynes, Senior Arboricultural Officer, on (01325) 406657
This job is closed for applications.